The Veloce represents a totally new concept in the SCARPA climbing collection. This indoor-specific, super soft shoe features a roomier toe box which provides more comfort during those longer (boulder) sessions. At the same time the Veloce is more downturned than most shoes in the comfort segment which makes the Veloce interesting for both beginning and intermediate climbers.
- Super soft shoe is great for smearing and a more dynamic style of bouldering like run and jump starts.
- Flexible and comfortable for long climbing sessions without hurt feet.
- The elastic micro-suede upper (like a slipper) in combination with the single strap provides a perfect fit.
- Brand-new S-72 rubber provides adhesion to even the smallest of footholds while remaining ultra-durable.
- Comfortable and slightly downturned, making it suitable for both beginners and intermediate climbers.
Sizing advice: one size smaller than regular shoe size.